||Pyromet Facility - Aston, PA
Primary job responsibilities:
- Repair equipment using hand, electrical and/or pneumatic tools.
- Able to use overhead cranes and chain falls.
- Must be able to bend and contort their body in many positions to reach the equipment.
- Must be able to handle high temperatures for short periods of time when working on equipment.
- Utilization of electrical experience up to at least 480 / 3-phase to identify and troubleshoot electrical issues
- Use of pneumatic and hydraulic controls
- HVAC experience to troubleshoot boilers, air conditioning units (commercial)
* Background / Experience:
- Plant experience preferred
- The Mechanic must complete supervised training on the operation of the welding and burning equipment.
- The Mechanic must be able to climb ladders and carry heavy parts from time to time.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety.
- Well organized, multi-tasker and good with time management in high pressure situations
- Ability to lift 50+lbs. for extended periods of time
- Able to handle exposure to extreme heats
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- The Mechanic must attend annual Hazardous Communication Training
- Forklift experience preferred
- Boiler experience preferred
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required
- Valid Driver’s License required